When starting course development it will save time to have a common structure that the course can build upon. During this Instructional Design Workshop, participants will learn terms and tools for understanding the different dimensions of cultural diversity and intersectionality. Build a course syllabus that details a lesson plan for each section.
The outcome of this workshop will be a detailed course syllabus that includes a basic lesson plan for each section that describes what parts of the course should be done in person and what parts of the course should be done remotely. This work builds upon a previously presented course development tool recommendation. See the presentation.
Participants will learn
- The capability and limitations of Articulate 360
- Dimensions of Cultural Diversity
- Common Anti-Racism terms
- Trauma-sensitive activities for groups
- Making space for critical discussions
The instructional design workshop also includes
- A pdf summary of dimensions of cultural diversity
- A pdf summary of anti-racism terms