Prepare your organization to spend their life living despite our reliance on Artificial Intelligence (Ai) systems with our unique live keynote experience. This virtual keynote engages the worlds of hybrid work, hybrid learning, and artificial intelligence. We will challenge assumptions of traditional financial literacy and describe the desire for certainty in the uncertain world of the Gig economy.
A new set of life skills are needed when it comes to Artificial intelligence. Just like personal finance, and entrepreneurial skills, we need to understand how psychology fuels technology and impacts our society. Learn how Ai is far more than just math, these systems are disrupting the way we get jobs, work, and retire.
Participants will learn
- Macro trends: World Economic Forum, OECD, Hybrid Work
- Stories of pain of real world Gig workers
- Rethinking income/retirement in the Gig economy
- Rethinking financial literacy curriculum
- Moving from gigs to recurring revenue
- The skills needed to succeed in a world of artificial intelligence
This live session will also include
- A pdf summary of the presentation
- A brief 60s video introduction